What's Included In The Price Of An Escorted Amazon Holiday
Your Holiday Includes.
- All transfers from airports to hotels both International and within your destination countries.
- It includes accommodation in either hotel or Albergue (Jungle Lodge) complete with American breakfast. (With local variations) All hotels in Iquitos, Leticia, Recife, Fortaleza, Manaus and Altamira have swimming pools and rooms have private bathrooms with shower or bath and air-conditioning.
- All have either room safe or safe box facilities at reception.
- All hotels in primary locations (Iquitos, Leticia, Recife, Fortaleza.) have room service, laundry and are rated 4* or above. Albergues have good-sized rooms with toilet and shower facilities. Most have viewing platforms, bars and other recreation rooms. All have electric power through generators that operate for limited time in the evenings. (Usually until 10pm)
- Meals included (as per the itinerary) will be prepared from locally available produce in a local or European style.
- Packed lunches will be provided during boat excursions and transfers. All meals are provided whilst staying in jungle lodges.
- The ratio of clients to guides will normally be 3-1 but never be more than 6-1.
Your Holiday Does Not Include.
- Flights. We can however offer specialist advice on getting the best deal, contact Amazon Holidays to find out how.
- Bottled Water. Some hotels will provide you a small bottle of water per day. Note that the tap water is not regarded as safe to drink in most places.
- Entrance fees to parks and nature reserves unless stated otherwise.